Sunday 16 January 2011

I still LoVe writing my book!

I Samantha, never would have though, i would ever have the confidences, to just go out there and do something i LoVe doing, Like i am with my book!

Then i look back and then realise, i have always done exactly that! i just never realized it!

when i wanted to be in a play, or in a panto, i would just go and do it, i would do any roll and every roll, i would learn all the lines and everyone that was ill or forgot what to say, would come to me, as i was there to help!

i remember every time i wanted to try out a different instrument, i would. i have learnt to play many, such as, the recorder, the flute, the clarinet, the cornet, the trumpet, the tenner horn! there is more, the sax, the oboe, i had a go at the trombone, but hated it! the piano/keyboard, (we had our own double organ thing in the house for two years) the guitar, and bass guitar, oh and i did have one try at the violin, but could not get it to work lol

so i have always tried to do what i wanted, and i also was a choir singing lol i love to sing and when i was younger i would sing very loud, so everyone could hear me, and i was able to do a lot of different type of singing, like high notes and low ones, so they could move me about the place, lol

anyway, i digress :) now i LoVe to write, and i am finding life is like a drug and i am flying all the time, i feel, i am a being with a purpose, i know exactly what i want to achieve and i am going to go for it. i will now and forever go through my life, doing all i can to achieve my goals!

I LoVe to WRITE lol

No comments:

Post a Comment